On the job
The Safe Delivery App is used widely as a job aid by skilled birth attendants working in the periphery of the health system in low- and middle-income countries. They often have limited access to up-to-date guidelines and job aids that can help them adhere to guidelines and cope with obstetric emergencies.
Value-Add of the Safe Delivery App as a job-aid
- Provides instant access to evidence-based clinical guidelines
- Refreshes knowledge via clinical modules and MyLearning
- Strengthens confidence to handle emergencies
- Can be used for post-assessment of what was done in clinical practice
- Can be used as a reference tool in emergency situations to help health workers guide each other on what to do
Case examples: Using the App as a job-aid
Read some concrete examples of how the App is a powerful on-the-job reference tool for health workers around the world.