Hand Hygiene [Game-based Learning]
Purpose: To learn how to clean hands and use protective equipment at birth
- 15-30 minutes
- Safe Delivery App, pen and paper
- Video subchapters “Hand Hygiene”, “Procedure for Handwash” and “Personal Protective Equipment”
Divide the participants into two groups. The trainer will ask 5 questions, the answers are to be found within the Safe Delivery App. The group who has most correct answers will win the game.
- What soap is best to use for handwashing?
- If this soap is not available, what would you use?
- Why can you not air-dry your hands after washing them?
- What is the minimum of personal protective equipment you need to wear at birth?
- What is best for your hands – alcohol-based handrub or hand washing?